Wedding welcome bags are the perfect way to show your guests how much you care about them. In Chicago there are so many options to choose from but there is always a way to make your bags unique and personal. I must say I had a blast picking out and arranging these winter wedding welcome bags for a recent bride. We decided to keep it a under a classic wintery Chicago theme but also giving them a personal touch. Here is what we came up with:
- Mini bottles of San Pellegrino and Champagne - not only did the black and white straw and ribbon add to these cute bottles but the personalized bride and groom labels made them to die for!
- A Chicago staple, Frango mints
- Snowflake ornament for guests to hang on their tree this holiday season
- A cable knit sweater mug filled with the DIY hot cocoa packets (see blog post below)
- A Chicago map for the out of towners
- A new exhibit brochure at the Art Institute of Chicago
- And a personalized wedding line up